Join us for a Seminar in Rocky Hill on November 19th from 8:30-11:00!
Data is exploding! Did you know that data traffic is estimated to exceed five zettabytes (ZB)* and 70% of that traffic remains in the data center? With the rise of Big Data and the Digital Enterprise, it’s essential that your Data Center is highly available, secure, scalable, energy efficient, readily monitored, easily managed AND delivers a Return on Investment!
Learn how to:
• Build a data center that can offer elastic IT services
• Integrate server, network, storage & management into one system that utilizes flash
• Leverage the performance of Pure Storage’s all-flash arrays, with Cisco UCS services, Nexus switches, and VMware to reduce risk and application delivery times
You’ll also learn how:
• new innovations have impacted the server market and today’s data centers
• a converged / flash integrated solution enables migration to an IT as a Service (ITaaS) model—so you can efficiently scale and deliver IT services
See first-hand how converged / flash technology is transforming the data center – register today to reserve your seat at this exciting seminar! Click Here to register for this event on November 19th!
Location & Date:
Sheraton Hartford South
100 Capital Blvd,
Rocky Hill, CT 06067
November 19th, 8:30-11:00 AM